Join more than a gym, join the Y! We know firsthand how difficult it can be to find balance in life. That's why the Y is here to help you every day, making sure that you, your family and your community have the resources and support needed to learn, grow and thrive.With a focus on nurturing the potential of kids, improving individual health and well-being, and giving back and supporting our neighbors, your membership will bring about meaningful change – not just within yourself, but in your community as well. With 17 locations, we’re convenient for you!
Joining is easy:
- Visit your local Y branch to sign up. We're open 7 days a week. Come in anytime and you can begin your membership right away.
- Schedule a tour or request membership information by calling your local Y. [ find your Y ]
- Try the Y for FREE
- No contract. No processing fees. No annual fees.*
For rates, please contact your local branch. To find the branch closest to you, click HERE.
Membership is an AMAZING VALUE:
- Free Group Exercise Classes - The Y offers many of your favorite group exercise classes FREE with membership. From yoga, Pilates, cycling, Zumba, cardio, toning, core, step, sculpt, and kickboxing, as well as many more, you can find the perfect class at the Y. Most branches begin classes at 5:30 am for early risers, and go into the evening for those who need to burn off steam after a long day.
- Free Health and Wellness Consultation – Meet with one of our nationally certified trainers to discuss your health and wellness goals and receive recommendations on work out strategies, an introduction to our fitness equipment and answers to any questions you have about the Y, your membership or fitness.
- Free Child Watch during workout - We'll watch the kids while you work out (available at most of our Ys)! This special benefit is available to Y members with a household membership.
- State-of-the-art fitness equipment.
- Pools, basketball courts, racquetball courts, indoor running/walking tracks and other great amenities.
- Personal Training - Whether you want to lose weight or tone up, get in shape for a vacation or train for an athletic event, Y personal training will get you results.
- Programs for youth, adults, families and seniors - From swim lessons for all ages to youth sports, camp, dance, gymnastics and more, there's something for every interest at the Y. View our full program offerings here. Members receive a discount on fee-based programs.
- Free towel service, Wifi and coffee.
- Financial assistance opportunities.
At the Y, we know that one size doesn't fit all. That goes for Y memberships too. Everyone is welcome at the Y. To help meet the varying needs of our members and our community, we offer several categories of membership at each of our 17 locations. We also offer an “All Branch” membership which gives you access to all our locations.
- Young Adult (Ages 13 to 25)
- Adult (26 to 64)
- Single Adult Household (One adult and their dependents through age 25)
- Household (2 adults and their dependents through age 25)
- Senior Adult (Ages 65+)
- Senior Couple (65+)
*Rates vary by branch. Restrictions apply. Joining fee applies. Please see branch for details.