Register with your YMCA branch by August 18 for Fall Youth Sports Leagues! Most branches offer Soccer, Flag Football and Volleyball for a wide range of ages, from tots to teens.
Don't miss the action! Our leagues combine team play and individual skills. We promise:
- No try outs and no bench warmers!
- Every player plays at least half of every game.
- Every game starts with a Youth Sports Pledge and ends with a handshake.
- Every child receives an award at the end of the season.
- Our program is progressive with multiple age-specific levels.
- Games are safe, exciting and fun. We encourage fair play, positive competition and family involvement.
The Y is the starting point for many youth to learn about becoming and staying active, and developing healthy habits they’ll carry with them throughout their lives.
And the benefits are far greater than just physical health. Whether it’s gaining the confidence that comes with catching a ball or building positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out.
We believe sports, fun and exploring new interests aren’t just for the young. Along with improving health, whenever teamwork is involved, there’s the added benefit of being connected to others. So what are you waiting for? Head to the Y for some roundball!
For more information on specific class descriptions and the days/times offered, visit our online registration page.
2014 YOUTH SPORTS CALENDAR
Registration Begins: November 11
Registration Begins: January 13
Registration Begins: March 24
Fall I Sports
Registration Begins: April 24
Registration Begins: August 18