You are here
Summer is full of fun in the sun at the Y’s outdoor pools! The YMCA of Greater St. Louis proudly features three outdoor pools, including at the Carondelet Rec Complex, the O’Fallon Park Rec Complex and the Monsanto Family Y.
Carondelet Rec Complex
Come get drenched by the Carondelet Park Rec Complex 2.5-story water slide, lazy river, water vortex and splash pad. Additional amenities include a toddler poolside, play structure and freshly prepared concessions for purchase provided by Urban Eats Cafe.
- YMCA Member Summer Pass a one-time fee of $50 for individuals and $125 for families.
- Not a YMCA Member? For information about membership to the Carondelet Park Outdoor Aquatic Center and/or YMCA Indoor Membership please contact Chris Tierney Hurst at email@example.com or call 314-768-9622 x 216.
- Daily guest pass: $5 for children; $10 for adults; and $25 for families. ** Guests must be accompanied by a YMCA member on weekends and holidays.
- Hours: 10am - 8pm daily.
O’Fallon Park Rec Complex
With a water slide, eight lap lanes, playground and roomy pool deck, the O’Fallon Park Rec Complex is the place to be this summer.
- Outdoor pool access is available to all O’Fallon Park Rec Complex members.
- Hours: Monday - Friday 1:30pm - 7pm, Saturday 12:30 - 5pm, and Sunday 12:30 - 4pm.
Monsanto Family YMCA
The Monsanto Family YMCA will open its large swimming area, diving board and poolside seating area on June 21. 3 feet in the shallow end, and 12 feet in the deep end, what better way to brave the summer heat than jumping in!
- Hours: Monday - Friday and Sunday 12 - 5pm, and 10am - 6pm Saturday